Snake River Yamaha has an immediate opening for Service Writer in our Service Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic to intermediate maintenance knowledge of Motorcycle, ATV, SxS, Scooters, and/or Personal Watercraft
- Working with technicians for correct scope of work needed by customers
- Conducting multi-point inspections
- Creating Repair Orders with instructions as described by our customers
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes (as appropriate)
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to drive loyalty
- Exceptional listening and follow-up skills
- Fundamental concept of mechanics and repair processes
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Motorcycle License
Apply in person or reply with resume.